Every single thing in the world has its own personality – and it is up to you to make friends with the little rascals. Just pretend you are a whisper floating across a mountain. You have to make these big decisions. Put light against light – you have nothing. Put dark against dark – you have nothing. It’s the contrast of light and dark that each give the other one meaning. We need dark in order to show light. That’s what painting is all about. It should make you feel good when you paint.
Now we don’t want him to get lonely, so we’ll give him a little friend. At home you have unlimited time. Don’t kill all your dark areas – you need them to show the light.
It’s so important to do something every day that will make you happy. There are no mistakes. You can fix anything that happens. The little tiny Tim easels will let you down. I sincerely wish for you every possible joy life could bring. Let’s put a touch more of the magic here. There we go.
- I like to beat the brush.
- There’s not a thing in the world wrong with washing your brush.
- Decide where your cloud lives.
- Maybe he lives right in here.
- The least little bit can do so much.
- Just make a decision and let it go.
- For the lack of a better word I call them hangy downs.
|Übersicht Räume und mögliche Personenanzahl
|Foyer Alm Chalet
|Alm Chalet Suite