Or embark on a tour of castles and monasteries through the Pfaffenwinkel to deep into the 5-lake district.
But there are also countless ways to while away the day in an exciting and active way in the Tegernsee valley, whether through sports, culture or gastronomy.
We specifically suggest:
• Pfaffenwinkel with its royal palaces and the Wies Church,
• A trip to the Lake Chiemsee and Lake Starnberger See (Buchheim museum) or
• to Lake Kochelsee and Walchensee
• the home and farm museum "Glentleit'n" and "Wasmeier Museum" with active crafts
• A drive to the Wendelstein area
• Guided city tours of Munich and Salzburg or Innsbruck, among others